Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Playing Catch-Up

It has been a busy couple of weeks so instead of writing a long, drawn out post, I thought I would do a bit of a picture dump.

I took a pillow class with my mom and 3 of her friends and had a great time. My mom is pretty crafty and so are her friends so I was a little worried because I'd never really used a sewing machine. For my first pillow, I thought it turned out okay. I'm excited to get some more material and try my hand at a few more pillows.

I try to meet up with my childhood friends (most happen to live nearby) once a week or once every two weeks. We headed out for Mexican and the churro ad on the table kept calling us so we bit the bullet and ordered them for dessert.

UK vs Alabama game on Saturday was a lot of fun. My boyfriend has been a lifelong University of Cincinnati fan but he was excited about seeing a game in Rupp. UK came away with a win and I'm glad he has a great time.

I've been making an effort to take more snapshots with my phone. It's easy to get caught up on with the big picture but when I look back through these pictures I remind myself how these events and small moments spent with family and friends help make life enjoyable and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment